IMAGES SHOPPING CENTRE AWARDS (ISCA) 2021
14th– 15th April 2021, Renaissance Hotel, Powai, Mumbai, India
(Assessment Period Financial Year 2019-21)
Entry Closes: 15th March , 2021
ISCA recognizes outstanding achievers in the Indian Shopping Centre Industry. Shopping centres with minimum built up area of 1, 00,000 sq ft can participate in one or more award category subject to meeting required eligibility criteria and the definition of the category nominated for.
LIVE PRESENTATIONS: GET YOUR SHOPPING CENTRE ENDORSED BY A GLOBAL JURY & 100 RETAIL/ BD HEADS
ISCA 2020 presents a powerful marketing/ endorsement platform for Shopping Centres (Operational, New Launches and Upcoming) to present their success stories to a global jury and India’s leading retailers. Shopping centre teams can present the following:
Success stories of expansion, renovation, tenant mix/ re-mix, new launches, concepts, innovation in design, services, marketing & promotions, tech implementation, customer service, CSR initiatives, excellence across mall operations and any other USPs.
All nominees will be required to make LIVE presentations to an on-ground jury on April 14 – April 15, 2021 at The Renaissance Hotel, Mumbai.
Who is in the jury?
Companies and brands whose votes matter the most to the shopping centre development industry: tenants (both existing and targeted) and IPCs. Along with India’s biggest IPCs, over 50 of India’s leading national and regional retail brands across fashion & lifestyle, food & grocery, F&B, Beauty & Wellness, Entertainment will be the adjudicators for ISCA 2020.
Process & Schedule
- ISCA details and nomination forms can be downloaded from ISCA website or ISCA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Assessment Period: April 2019 – March 2020
- For Launch category Assessment period is – January 2019- March 2020
- Prospective nominees are required to register nominations with required fee, latest by 15th March 2021.
- Nominees to make live presentations to ‘On Ground Jury’ comprising retail real estate experts from leading IPCs and retail organisations across formats and verticals on April 14 – April 15, 2021 at Renaissance Hotel, Mumbai.
- AV Presentations of nominees (duration – 3 to 5 minutes – as mentioned against each category) can be in Video or PPT format illustrating nominee achievements in respective category.
- On-ground Jury score will ultimately decide the awardees in each category of Live Presentation Awards.
Processing fee per entry
- Rs. 15,000+ GST for the 1st nomination from same organization for a specific mall
- Rs. 10,000 + GST for each subsequent nomination from same organization for the same mall
- The ISCA Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles and moving nominations to the most appropriate categories – wherever required.
- Categories failing to receive less than three valid entries may be considered for excellence wards Special Mention/Recognition by the juror/jury chairman.
- Jurors are subject to change.
- Awardees will be announced at the glittering ISCA ceremony on 15th April 2021 at the Renaissance Mumbai.
PAYMENT OPTION 2: CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 3: RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
A/c Name: IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No: 02482000004779
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000248
Bank Address: S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029*
The nomination fee is non refundable.
For Further Enquiries Contact:
Mobile: +91 8826415472
Land line: +91-11-40525000