Images Shopping Centre Awards (ISCA 2018)
IMAGES SHOPPING CENTRE AWARDS (ISCA)
11th APRIL 2018,Renaissance Hotel, Powai, Mumbai, India
(Assessment Period Jan 2017 to December, 2017)
Entry Closes: Friday, March 23 2018
ISCA recognizes outstanding achievers in the Indian Shopping Centre Industry.
(Shopping centres with minimum built up area of 1, 00,000 sq ft can participate in one or more award category subject to meeting required eligibility criteria and the definition of the category nominated for)
Process & schedule
- 1. ISCA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Shopping Centre Forum website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- 2. Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from ISCF website or ISCA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- 3. Prospective nominees are required to submit nominations with required processing fee, details and supporting material – latest by 05th April 2018. Nomination forms are checked by the ISCA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- 4. Nomination forms are checked by the ISCA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- 5. Top national and regional retail chains to identify best performing shopping centers across India for ‘Retailers Choice’ awards and also to shortlist nominees for other categories.
- 6. ISCA team of analysts then make a presentation for the ISCA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in lease rent income, supplementary income, CAM charges, footfalls etc. A special note is prepared on zoning, customer relations, tenant relations, marketing /consumer promotions etc.
- 7. ISCA jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and consulting with thorough insights in to the business, India’s top retailers – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their assessment of the nominees.
- 8. Results of retailers’ recommendations and jury score will ultimately decide the final Nominees.
- 9. Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles and moving nominations to the most appropriate categories – wherever required.
- 10. Categories failing to receive less than three valid nominations will be dropped without notice.
The coveted ISCA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be anounced at the glittering ISCA ceremony on 11th April 2018 at the Renaissance-the evening of celebrations at the annual congregation of the India Shopping Centre Forum
Processing fee per entry :
- Rs. 15,000 plus tax. per nomination , it includes two invites for the grand ISCA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
- If a shopping centre applies for more than one category, the processing fee is Rs15, 000 for first nomination and Rs10000 plus tax for each subsequent nomination.The processing fee will be non refundable.
FOR IMAGES SHOPPING CENTRE AWARDS